1. Limited License. This Website and all of its materials, including, but not limited to, its software, HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, and any video or audio (collectively, "Materials") are protected by copyright laws and other U.S. and international laws and treaties. All Materials are provided by us as a service to the visitors to and users of this Website, and may be used only for informational purposes. This is a limited license, not a transfer of title to our Materials, and such license is subject to the following restrictions: (a) you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this Website, any of its Materials without our prior written permission; (b) you may not access or use this Website for any purpose competitive to us or not authorized by us; and (c) you will not copy our Materials. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other unauthorized use of these Materials is prohibited. We may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
3. Links to this Website. You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent. In addition, framing, inline linking or other association of this Website or its Materials with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from this Website is expressly prohibited.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty. You acknowledge that the information and materials found or offered on this Website may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO OUR VISITORS AND USERS "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT. You acknowledge, by your use of this Website, that your use is at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimer may not fully apply to you. Robin Judson Partners reserves the right to block or deny access to the Website to anyone at any time for any or no reason.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL ROBIN JUDSON PARTNERS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not fully apply to you.
6. Jurisdiction. Robin Judson Partners controls this Website from its offices within the United States. If you access this Website from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with your local laws. The terms of this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of marketing the products or services provided by those third parties to you. Although we may disclose aggregated information about the use of our Website, that information does not contain Personal Information.
Your Personal Information is used by our internal recruiters to match qualified job applicants with currently open positions. We share Personal Information with our clients for the purposes of evaluating you as a candidate for possible employment. We share Personal Information with our contractors and service providers solely for the purpose of maintaining, enhancing, or adding to the functionality of the Website. In the case of criminal investigations, including but not limited to fraud or alleged illegal activity, we may share your Personal Information with law enforcement.
As Robin Judson Partners continues to develop its business, Robin Judson Partners might sell or buy lines of business or assets. If all or a portion of Robin Judson Partners' business or assets are acquired by a third party, Personal Information of Robin JudsonPartners.com users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your collected Personal Information and other information we collect as described herein as an asset in any such transfer to a third party.
Robin JudsonPartners.com has implemented and follows industry standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any such Personal Information.
We may disclose your Personal Information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Robin JudsonPartners.com or Robin Judson Partners.
As such, we cannot ensure that your Personal Information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be legally obligated to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.